· Garmin® Introduces GHP™ 20 Steer-by-Wire Autopilot for Teleflex Marine® Optimus 360 Systems
- This is an auto pilot product for both power and sail boats with a Teleflex Marine Optimus 360 steer-by-wire autopilot system.
- Both outboards can work independently from each other
- The Garmin autopilot can control the boat though the Teleflex system when moving
- Integrated shallow drive technology
- The pilot will automatically engage / disengage
- When NMEA integrated the autopilot will follow g2 vision auto guidance routes
- The autopilot picks up tachometer information through the Optimus system for optimal performance.
· Buy with confidence: Garmin® offers new chart guarantee for pre-programmed BlueChart® g2 and BlueChart g2 Vision® cards
- Now available via the website.
- Entitles customers who have recently purchased a new preprogrammed BlueChart g2 or BlueChart g2 Vision microSD/SD card to one FREE update to the newest version of charts. *(This offer is limited to one free update per card. The New Chart Guarantee is valid within 6 months of purchase).
· Garmin® Debuts BlueChart® Mobile Marine App for iPad
- Plan and create routes, view shaded depth contours and inter-tidal zones with spot soundings.
- Uses ActiveCaptain which provides real-time content for marine data, reviews, local knowledge, anchorages and hazards generated by mariners for mariners.
- With an internet connection, BlueChart Mobile helps mariners keep track of weather conditions
- Once on board, users can wirelessly transfer routes, waypoints and tracks created with BlueChart Mobile to a networked Garmin chartpotter.
· Garmin® Introduces New Line of Thermal-Imaging and Low-Light Marine Cameras
- GCL 20, Garmin’s low light camera, is especially useful at dawn, dusk and in light fog.
- The high-resolution GCT 30 and low-resolution GCT 20, aid in navigating in total darkness
- GCT 30, GCT 20 or GCL 20 will automatically lock onto a point and follow it.